Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hard to believe that 22 days have flown by since I last posted! Time flies when you're busy living life and not having enough hours in the day to write about it. I finished quite a few projects, like the little sweater and hat for Emily and the hat for Emma (knitted things) and made a great start on my challenge quilt for the Quilt show coming up at the end of May. And then after last guild meeting, I stayed to take Carolyn's class on fabric postcards and now I am hooked on that. So now you can catch me running back and forth between my sewing room and the scrapbooking/cardmaking room because a lot of the stuff I am using for the postcards comes from the scrapbooking room. It will be so nice when it is all together in one room.

Speaking of that, Jeremy started last Monday (the lucky 17th) framing and insulating that section of the basement, with a finish date of 3 weeks. If I could think of a way to transport everything neatly down 2 flights of stairs and have it magically go where it will be most efficient, then I would truly think I had died and gone to heaven. One of my online chatters has named it "No-Man's Land" ; after I got done laughing, I thought it would be a great name for the christening of that room. I did take photos of the before and am anxious to take the after pics. Will share them there when it is all done.

Scrap booking: I learned how to change a DVD case into a photo album that would make the neatest gift. When I get photos in it I will post that here as well.

We had a very quiet Easter here, quite chilly at only 8 degrees C. When we visited Amber and the kids, Emma asked me if the Easter Bunny came to me. She was quite sad that he came to Granddad but not to me. And it's not that I don't like chocolate! More that the Easter Bunny doesn't believe in ME!

No comments: