Saturday, January 19, 2008

Passionateseams


Saturday January 19th, 2008

Heading to the 'storeroom' to find a chunk of batting 90" square to lay out my blocks for the Carolina Crossroads mystery I have been working on since the first of December, '07. I have squared all my blocks up to 9.5" so they should go together neatly. With DH away in North Van baby-sitting his 2 grandkids, that leaves me hours to play. Step-grandmamas can easily avoid babysitting when a mystery calls for a solution! With leaders and enders used to transition from block to block without gnarly starts I now have a shoe box filled with 4-patches, which I will mix with some HSTs to create a baby quilt for Wee Care. A few crumbs to add to the "dog-bed" bag and one of these days I may see the bottom of my cutting table.

No comments: