Monday, January 21, 2008

A sunny Monday in BC


Well, at last! Had the living room floor covered with my batting and completed blocks, all laid out in the order in which to sew them. Moved my sewing machine down there too, so I could sew each row and not get them turned around. And they all went together very nicely, and proves once again that only God can make a perfect thing, if you loook closely you can see that some of my nine patches are a thread or two off the mark. But overall, I'm pleased with the way it went together. And it's time to update my photo, so the photo today will show me holding the completed quilt top, folded in quarters, without its borders, as I returned home from my workout at Curves. Love my new haircut too. And wonder of wonders! The sun actually came out today and stayed several hours, so I got a little bit of Vitamin D after all this week. Off to sew the borders on now. Goal: to get this on the frame by bedtime tonight so I can get on with finishing up the projects I started while awaiting the new steps each week. (A couple of bags, and 2 more Disappearing 9-patch quilts)

No comments: