Monday, January 28, 2008

Ta-Da! Here are the photos of the last steps in the Mystery. And now I can get to the other mystery that has only just got the pieces and strips cut for it.....the one Carolyn is doing with the guild. This afternoon, I will also get a bit quilted on the one I put on the frame last night.one of the Disappearing Nine-Patches baby quilts that I did to keep myself amused while awaiting the next steps (published weekly) in the Carolina Crossroads Mystery. This one is Christmassy in Blues, or maybe is Hanukka-y? It will tell me when it's done.
And this evening while sitting by the fire, I will finsih up one of the bags mentioned previously. So far a good start on projects for 2008. Hard to believe we are in the last week of the first month of the year!
The sun is shining brightly today and I ALMOST talked myself into going for a walk after my Curves workout, then I read in the paper that we Canadians are deprived of Vitamin D in the winter because the sun is too low on the horizon to do any good. Well, that excuse seemed like a good one to me, so back to the sewing room. I can wait till its above 80 degrees to get some fresh air. It may be sunny, but the damp out here will never leave my bones. I can relate to Sam McGee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your quilt is soooo beautiful! Will you be joining in the Superbowl Bargello this coming Sunday? I am still working on my mystery, but I cannot resist the call to bargello!!!
Beautiful quilt!
Pam

Becky said...

Nice job Dearie, you've been busy already in 2008! I loved seeing your pictures, especially the close up of you! I'm off to Dubai tomorrow.....sigh. Talk about Vitamins! Becky