Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday, Can't stand that day



My brother Peter visited Mom on Family Day (a new holiday in Ontario) and sent me photos of the flowers I sent her for Valentine's day. They look so beautiful to me, and I am glad that one can order flowers long distance and the florists have a big enough heart and morals to comply with your request. Mom turned 97 last Thanksgiving and looks so sweet in these photos that I wanted to share with everyone. I wish I could have been there to give her the flowers in person. Maybe next St. Valentine's day!
I got a welcome sign for my lawn that will hold a little quilt and am making plans to get a placemat sized "flag" done for the holder. And got a head start on March by hanging up my St. Patrick's wreath and foyer quilt; was getting tired of February and the Valentine stuff, so they're packed away for another year.
And I finished my red/black jacket, but am still beading along the bound edges of it so will post that photo later. Here's the pics of Mom and her flowers.

No comments: