Thursday, February 28, 2008

Working away on my Challenge quilt today, have the center completed and the borders are cut and ready to be added. The theme was "Once Upon a Time", so I have a fairy sitting on a branch in my garden watching other fairies, (which are invisible to all except virgins) dance. I also Put a quilt that I am making for Kelly on the frame this morning, but am still figuring out how to quilt it, I want to find something with shamrocks in it so may end up having to doodle one myself if my search is unfruitful.
And last, but not least, I am so close to being done with the cookbook. That will be a day to celebrate, when that is downloaded to disc and ready to be shipped out. One more day and I will have met the last of my movable deadlines! Instead of printing out hard copies, I am copying it to disc. That seems to be the latest way to disseminate information. Takes up less room than a hard cover book, and if you want to copy it, go for it, you have my permission!

No comments: